Sales Ledger Administrator - First step in Accounts
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a friendly and established team in Warwick. You will be chasing business to business debt by liaising directly with the clients and customers. You will also liaise with internal account managers for updates and assistance. Once collected, you will correctly allocate incoming payments on the accounting system.
Although any previous sales ledger, accounts receivable experience is advantageous, any previous accounts or even office experience is also beneficial but by no means essential. This is an ideal 'first step' role for someone wishing to embark on a career within accounts. Full training will be given especially on the in-house accounting systems and procedures.
- Accounts administration including setting up new accounts and filing etc
- New credit applications to gauge credit worthiness
- Credit reviews and credit limit increases
- Credit collections from an existing portfolio of customers and clients by telephone and email
- Allocation of incoming payments, cash and BACS
- Building and maintaining strong relationships both internally with branch managers and externally with customers and clients
- Ad hoc office administration duties as required.
- Some previous accounts, sales ledger and/or credit control experience preferred but not essential
- Very high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft packages
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Hard working, proactive and team orientated approach and work ethic
- Could suit AAT studier.
What's on offer;
- Excellent working environment and genuine long term career progression opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Hours - 8:30am to 5pm.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17568
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77470980