An excellent Trainee Accountant opportunity for a self motivated AAT/ACCA or CIMA studier with an international financial services business - excellent study support package and a fantastic working culture.
A leading provider of financial products and services with offices across the globe is looking for a self motivated individual to join their high performing team. Recently they have experienced a higher demand for the products they offer and due to this significant growth, the business is expanding the overall Finance team.
Main responsibilities for the Trainee Accountant:
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with administering Accounting data within the corporate ledger
- Assist with the delivery of Management Information, including variance analysis
- Assist with budgets
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Financial or Economics related degree or equivalent
- Be actively studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
If you would like to take the next step in your career, please apply to this Trainee Accountant role or email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77401868