Full time permanent opportunity with an established national company, modern offices, close to A55, public transport accessible. If you thrive on detailed legal work and have a flair for organisation, this may be just the job for you.
In the Legal Assistant job, St Asaph, North Wales, you will be:
- providing legal and administrative support to the Legal Director and their team
- supporting the franchise process including co-ordinating the franchise sale process from end to end and the franchise renewals
- preparing legal documentation
To succeed in the Legal Assistant job, St Asaph North Wales you will need:
- a degree level qualification in a relevant field (eg ILEX, Law degree etc) or equivalent practical experience in a similar role (solicitors/legal environment)
- the ability to analyse data
- the ability to produce statistics and reports
- strong IT skills
- a methodical and organised approach to work and the ability to prioritise your own workload
- excellent written and oral communication skills
This is a full-time, Monday to Friday role with a salary on offer of £20000 to £24000 dependant on skills and experience.
If this might be your next challenge please don't hesitate, apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77444342