£21,900 - £23,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Technician to work at their facility based near Flint
- Identify where new or changed routines could improve efficiency and/or effectiveness without detriment.
- Follow appropriate methods to ensure product is handled in the manner to which it requires.
- To remain flexible in order to provide cover to other areas of the department in times of sickness and holidays, and available to work overtime when required.
- To ensure that required paperwork is completed accurately and precisely.
- To maintain effective communication with other members of the Mixing department.
- Where appropriate, liaise with Mixing Manager and Senior Mixer on issues of product quality and quantity.
- Maintain communication with other internal departments regarding any issues which could have a detrimental effect to the continuous supply of Liquids for production.
- Collation and charging of chemicals during batch manufacture
- General cleaning and tidiness of the plant with particular attention being paid to walkways and chemical stock
- Performing Production Line changeovers via standard sanitisation procedures.
- Arrangement of feeds to production lines
- Preparation of sanitise solutions
- General handling of chemicals with particular regard to toxic and flammable materials.
- Daily DI Plant checks.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the highest standards of Health, Safety and Environment performance by my own actions.
- Perform tasks, and operate / use equipment/machinery only to the level of their training and competence.
- Educated to minimum GCSE standard or equivalent in English and Maths
- FLT Licence
- Computer literate
- Ability to study, understand and apply legislative chemical requirements.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/11/2017
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77476443