Financial Reporting Accountant - 15 Months
Financial Reporting Accountant
Location: Bristol City Centre
Team: Group Reporting - Finance
Working Hours: 37.5 per week between the hours of 8.30 am and 5 pm. Maternity cover for 15 months.
What we look for in you
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Extensive experience in managing change and a genuine enthusiasm to deliver workable IT solutions with trackable benefits
- Good working knowledge of ERP accounting systems from a user and system change perspective
- Excellent IT skills including experience of Hyperion and advanced MS Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complex problems and apply knowledge to find efficient solutions and process improvements
- Experience dealing with Groups and consolidation accounting
What you'll get up to as a Financial Reporting Accountant
To give you an idea what to expect, you'll:
- Take ownership for accuracy and relevance for all financial accounting data / metadata
- Take ownership for the group inter-company balances
- Ensuring that the balances net out on a monthly basis, that the balances are appropriately reported at year end and providing technical accounting expertise
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for the Commercial & Lease model, ensuring that the model is used and managed appropriately and accurately on a monthly basis
What Unite Students is all about!
We've been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We've grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here's a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- We've earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you'll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career, where you can be your best
- Take time to relax with 25 days' holiday
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you'll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77434804