Credit Controller - South Bristol - Up to £27,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our most trusted clients in South Bristol for an experienced Credit Controller to join their growing Finance and Administration Support team. Our client are offering 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and a competitive salary up to £27,000 per annum depending on experience. This role will be reporting in to the Finance Manager and benefits from free parking.
Credit Controller duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Mapping the payment process for each new contract with deadlines and actions diarised
- Recording and following up on payment or payless notifications
- Logging any queries and variation issues delaying payments
- Working with the internal team to resolve and resubmit any problems that arise
- Following up on payment dates and payment promises, ensuring payments get received on time
- Completing monthly aged debt reporting
The successful candidate will have strong credit control experience with the ability to hit the ground running and 'get stuck in' to the aged debt. Those with experience working within the construction industry are urged to apply. If you believe you have all the experience to succeed in this role, then please don't hesitate to send your CV through to James at red today.
Job title: Credit Controller
Salary: Up to £27,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 4.30pm
Job type: Permanent
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77412338