Accounts Payable Assistant
Working within a small and welcoming team in their newly refurbished office. The Accounts Payable Assistant is to support the Procurement Manager and the Accounts Payable Manager with day to day administration of the purchasing process and assisting the accounts payable team with the processing of accounts payable invoices.
Renowned for their fun and enjoyable working environment and always striving to make waves within their selected industry. You would be joining a fun and exciting team in a new role which they have created due to a growth in the business meaning there is a need for it.
- Obtain quotations from preferred suppliers for work or goods
- Raise requisitions and obtain approvals inline with the company approvals matrix
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of a new purchasing process.
- Manage and maintain a preferred supplier database
- Obtain costs for goods and services, provide analysis and recommendations.
- Work with HQ Office manager with procurement of travel
- Work with the Procurement manager to minimise the approved supplier list
- Ensure all documentation in relation to contractors and suppliers is kept up to
- Support the team with ad-hoc project
- Assist with processing of Accounts Payable invoices/credit
- Obtain supplier invoice authorisation in line with internal processes
- Reconcile supplier statements and resolve queries
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a diverse administration role, ideally with some experience in accounts payable, as well as the following:
- Microsoft Excel skills at an intermediate to advanced level
- Will be articulate and focused
- Professional, confident and pro-active
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Versatile and flexible attitude
The Accounts Payable Assistant is on offer with a salary of between £18,000 and £22,000 with 25 days annual leave.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77294298