Life & Protection Administrator
The purpose of the role is to work in small team offering support and advice to staff and customers on administrative processes. This will be a varied role with expectations to system test new products, deal with more complex and technical customer queries and mentor existing staff on life & protection products.
The Successful Candidate
We are looking for someone who has;
- Previous experience working with Life and Protection products
- Have technical knowledge of administering these products
- Knowledge and understanding of authenticating Life claims settlements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Confidence in dealing with clients over the telephone
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to build good relationships
Our client believes in maximising the potential of all of their staff members and offers an amazing working environment so if you have all of the skills required then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77447706