Purchase Ledger Clerk
Page Personnel are currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk for a market leading Transport and Rail company in Harrogate, this is a great opportunity to join a busy finance team in a brand new role.
The client are a market leading Transport and Rail company located in Harrogate. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the transactional team due to constant growth in the company.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk your duties would consist of, however not limited to:
- Processing a large volume of transactions.
- High volume bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with external and internal accounts.
- Other adhoc administrative duties.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have:
- Have worked in an accounts payable role previously.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Have an understanding of accounting software.
- Work well both in a stand-alone position and within a team.
- Candidate must be very switched on and efficient.
Very competitive package including: salary up to £20,000 + 25 days holiday (including bank holidays) + on site parking + health care + pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77478688