Accounts Receivable Clerk - Languages
Accounts Receivable Clerk - Languages. Manchester. Business and professional Services. Accountancy. finance. Science and Research.
Our client is a Multi-national company with its Sheared Service Centre in the Manchester area.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for providing effective, efficient financial and administrative operations for all accounts receivable services. Managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash and ensure customers pay to terms and resolve overdue payment.
Credit management tasks include running & analysing monthly risk assessment reports, daily credit checks & risk assessment using online portals, liaising with internal departments to monitor payment performance & ongoing credit worthiness.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
Managing daily blocked order reports for credit assessment
Running, analysing and reviewing monthly credit risk assessment reports
Develop effective working relationships with both internal departments and customers
Investigate and initiate queries with both internal and external customers in a timely manner
Collection of overdue items and working to targets set.
Managing daily bank receipts and allocation of cash
- Ideally SSC (Shared Service Centre) experience.
- Strong knowledge and practice with ERP (SAP) together with excellent Excel skills (including vlookups and pivot tables).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills: tactful, confident telephone manner, high attention to detail
- European languages - French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Free parking
- Interesting and varied role
- Excellent working conditions
- Full benefits package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77387439