Accounts Receivable Assistant
Accounts Receivable - ££ Competitive Salary - Manchester
As one of Search's preferred suppliers, this innovative and forward thinking Global organisation are seeking a Accounts Receivable Associate to join their Team. The Accounts Receivable Team are responsible for the Invoicing and Cash collection processes for all UK cost teams including International, retail, HR, logistics, IT, property and facilities group, stores and corporate governance. The Team works closely with the London based pool of analysts in reviewing and improving reporting.
The successful candidates will have previous experience of Credit Control/Accounts Receivable experience gained from working in a Shared Service Centre or International organisation. Experience of using SAP is essential, along with intermediate to advanced level in Excel. Candidate must be comfortable in comparing high levels of data in different systems.
Fully understanding all business transactions & systems impacting your processes - Including monitoring and analysis of all data available in various systems to ensure accuracy and identification of any control issues
- Proactively taking action to resolve issues by liaising with stakeholders
- Ensuring financial control is delivered at all times with all financial risks and opportunities understood and documented
- Driving improvements in effectiveness, efficiency and control on a continuous basis
- Delivering excellent customer service in supporting of commercial business partners
The objective of this role will be to support the AR team with current processes. Reporting to the AR Manager in our S2C team the successful applicant for this fixed term role will be responsible for:
- Billings and collection processes as required.
- Raising invoices as required
- Credit control on the relevant areas.
- Customer and internal queries and providing support to other team members
- Providing support to the AR Manager by screening and dealing with the majority of operational issues
This award winning organisation will offer a excellent salary & benefits package along with a clear career path for ongoing personal development.
For further infromation, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77429649