Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary to Permanent role)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary to Permanent role), is an exciting opportunity to work for an international music company based in the City of Westminster.
The company are based in Central London close to stations such as Marble Arch, Lancaster Gate and Edgeware Road.
The position will be begin as a 12 month Fixed Term Contract and will be a permanent role at the end of the fixed term.
Our client are an international Media agency specifically looking for a candidate with knowledge of SAP: Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary to Permanent role).
The reason for this is that they are upgrading onto a new version of SAP and need someone with prior knowledge of the system.
They are looking to interview this week to get someone started next week.
They can also wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice. 4 weeks notice cannot be considered.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with SAP (Temporary to Permanent role), involves:
- Working on SAP
- Assisting with a new version of SAP and how to work on it
- High volume processing
- Posting purchase invoices, credits and expenses
- Liaising with suppliers
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing weekly & monthly BACS run
- 12 month FTC to permanent role
- Paid via the company on a monthly basis
- Paying up to £30,000 for a candidate with extensive SAP
- Accountancy based
- Interview this week and next week
- Can wait for a maximum of 2 weeks notice
- Based in the City of Westminster
The candidate we are looking for must have worked on SAP in an Accounts Payable capacity.
Candidates without SAP cannot be considered for the role.
The role can wait for 2 weeks notice.
The candidate we are looking for must have SAP and be able to interview this week or next.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77322112