A great opportunity for a permanent, full time Accounts Junior. A rare opportunity for a graduate, AAT studier or junior candidate to get a foot in the door with a large growing and supportive organisation.
Working for a large UK wide, successful and growing organisation. Working in a friendly and supportive team with on the job training and the opportunity to gain exposure over time.
This role is reporting into the Finance Manager.
Initial duties include:
- Inputting large volumes of data into system to assist treasury team
- Assist with bank reconciliations
- Deal with customer queries and investigate discrepancies
- Managing a large portfolio of bank accounts and reconciliations
- Investigating queries relating to bank reconciliations
- Month End bank reconciliation reporting and analysis
- Cashflow process maintained daily
- Process transfers and payments
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar type role - Desirable
- Have either a finance related degree or be working towards AAT - Essential
- Be competent using Excel - Essential
- Have Strong customer service skills - Essential
This role is looking to pay between £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Parking + Discounts + Development opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77449558