Graduate Conference Researcher
Are you a graduate with a 2.1 or above? Are you looking for a career that will utilise your research skills, and writing skills plus the opportunity to travel?
The role of a Conference Producer is to develop a conference from inception, creating the marketing brief to delivery. This will involve in-depth market research, write the content of specific conference programmes, select, invite and secure high level speakers. Majority of these events are International so if you like to travel and have additional languages will be hugely advantageous
Conference Producers are professionals that take ultimate responsibility for the success of an individual or series of events by making sure the intellectual content is right.
Our client is an independent conference & publishing company delivering the best financing and investment events in the world.
- Researching and producing a range of business to business events, you will be responsible for researching and writing your own conference programmes and managing the production process
- Speaking with key business industry players in the research process, you will be responsible for all elements of speaker acquisition and topic research across a number of different events.
- Face to face meetings a critical element of the role, you will have excellent communication & inter-personal skills – being able to forge professional relationships easily
To fulfil this role:
- Excellent academics (2.1 or above)
- Commercially minded - Ideally some commercial experience in any field
- Strong research skills
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic or French speaker would be a plus
- Extremely tenacious and ambitious
The role is ideal for entrepreneurial minded individuals who can make keen commercial decisions, manage projects and want to take the first step towards managing their own portfolio of events.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77453018