£25,000 - £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a leading organisation based in Sutton.
You will be responsible for conference and training marketing to generate delegate revenue and volumes to achieve the overall events targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and implement cost effective, targeted marketing campaigns for events
- Manage budgets and ensure that spend is allocated in the correct places to maximise ROI
- Reporting and analysis of campaign results to demonstrate ROI
- Working closely with internal events team about the planning, progress and results of marketing activity
- Manage all marketing channels for events - emails, online marketing, direct mail, social media, advertising, sales liaison, PR
- Developing timelines to help maximise lead time and to ensure key prospects are hit regularly with different messages
- Ensuring all activity goes at the planned time and deadlines are strictly met
- Performing analysis on past relevant delegate lists, selecting lists by trading off relevance, past performance, source, recency and plan balance
- Financially accountable for each event budget
- other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong IT Skills
- Social media experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build lasting relationships
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77434106