Purchase Ledger Clerk
A Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunity have arisen for highly reputable, and dynamic business, based in the Weybridge area, with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
A complex and exciting business, recognised and voted as a top company to work for. Based in modern offices in the Weybridge area. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a well established, fun and friendly team.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk roles involves;
- The Purchase Ledger function supports 5 companies within the Group. Duties to include but not limited to:
- High volume payments across 5 UK companies
- Daily BACS runs for one company
- Eventual involvement in 3 BACS runs bi-monthly for 3 other companies
- Ensuring all invoices approved from a variety of approvers across the companies
- Payments in multi currencies i.e. GBP/USD/EUR/SGD
- Posting invoices/credits onto Sage MMS, ensuring accurate P&L and Balance Sheet account allocation.
- Posting cashbook payments & transfers onto Sage MMS
- Correct posting of taxes, i.e. Duty/VAT/foreign payments
- Checking purchase stock invoices against pricing/volume data
- Control & reconciliation of petty cash accounts
- Staff expense claims
- Private mileage input & collection of monies
- Aged Creditors report analysis
- Dealing with supplier queries and ownership until resolution
- Raising purchase orders
- Ensuring costs are cross charged accurately to intercompanies
- Structured and organised filing of BACS/DD invoices for all companies
- The position is based in Weybridge office, however in the first 2/3 weeks' travel is required to our London office for training (travel expenses will be paid).
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk role will;
- Have previous Purchase ledger experience
- Excellent time management/organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in multi-currency transactions (NOT essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Team player
- Car owner/Driver (as its far easier to reach the offices by car)
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role offers a highly competitive package of £24-30,000, plus Bupa Health care, paid gym membership, bonus, and study support (if required)
Please apply for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77395236