A growing, PE backed, education/online-tech SME based in West London is looking for a rigorous, enterprising and well rounded Financial Accountant to be part of the continued growth of the business. This newly created role will initially take control of the day-to-day finance function and own many financial processes, then expand to include ad-hoc project based work, support of the budgeting and forecasting, and mentoring of other members of the finance team. The successful candidate will be a key figure within the financial aspects of a growing company and will continually strive to develop their role within the business.
Job Duties include:
- Coordinating the Annual Audit and liaising with external auditors throughout the process.
- Managing the preparation of the statutory financial accounts.
- Managing the annual tax audit and preparation of all tax declarations.
- Ensure the group's US subsidiary (NY based) complies with all fiscal regulations, working closely with local finance and tax advisers.
- Supporting the rolling out of new overseas partnerships, including financial, tax and legislative reviews and setting up of ongoing financial reporting.
- Supporting the Head of Finance with the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasts, as required.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required by the Head of Finance.
- ACA qualified (Or ACCA with Big 4 experience).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Enjoyment of working within a fast-paced environment.
- A strong team member looking to join a dynamic and fun team.
- Recent (within 2 years) experience of external audit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77418447