- An excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking to step-up and develop their management skills.
- Working as part of a large and ambitious team.
The organisation provide a unique service to the South Yorkshire community. The team are going from strength to strength and are now looking to welcome a Financial Accountant to their team to oversee the Financial Accounts function.
As Financial Accountant, you will use your accountancy skill in the following areas:
- Manage the large transactional team for the organisation.
- Oversee all financial controls, processes and procedures.
- Production of the year end accounts and management of all external reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the management and development of the finance systems.
The Financial Accountant will need to be an experienced finance professional with exposure of the following:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- At least 5 years experience post-qual or strong evidence of CPD.
- Strong Financial Accounts experience.
- Cash flow management would be advantageous.
- £45,000 depending upon relevant experience.
- Flexible working.
- Excellent holiday.
- Prime location.
- Working for an outstanding organisation within the Public Sector.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77385296