My client are a fast growing Investment management company looking for a management accountant to join their expanding team. They invest across Media, Energy, and Property.
You will be a newly qualified up to 2 years post qualified and looking to join a fast moving, exciting company.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management and Reporting Accountant to join the team, taking full responsibility for all aspects of the management accounting and financial reporting.
The role will lead on the monthly management accounting process.
- Including balance sheet reconciliations, consolidation and variance analysis under IFRS.
- The Management and Reporting Accountant will also be point person with a range of advisers, such as auditors and tax advisers, to facilitate the preparation of group and subsidiary financial statements.
- The position will grow to take some responsibility for tax compliance as the fund develops as a REIT, such as reviewing returns, driving forward capital allowance studies and overseeing elements of the VAT process.
- In addition, the right candidate will also gain exposure and take a significant leading role in preparing management information for senior management, investors and the quarterly Board meetings.
- There are a number of commercial and strategic projects in progress and once established it is anticipated that there will be opportunities to support business priorities such as fund raising, restructuring and continual improvement of the processes, control environment and business partnering both internally and with joint ventures.
- Preparation and collation of quarterly Board packs and Audit Committee papers
- Reading management information (including board packs, investment management reports, and investment proposals) and keeping up to date with the activities of the Fund
- Management of the quarterly dividend process
- Research and coordination on investor relations and queries
- Providing information to assist in preparation of Fund Investor presentations
- Review and preparation of covenant compliance reporting
- Involvement in other ad-hoc analysis and projects as required
Key skills and qualities
- Qualified accountant with approximately 1- 2 years post-qualification experience (ACA preferred).
- Attention to detail, strong numeracy, verbal and written communication
- An ability to focus individually and work in a team environment
- Track record of identifying and implementing improvements
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77453749