I am currently recruiting a Management Accountant to work for one of the largest companies in the UK.
My client is a leading Transport and Logistics provider based in the City of London.
Due to recent growth they are looking to hire a Management Accountant on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to take the step up to preparing a full set of management accounts.
Management Accountant, City of London
Role and Duties
* Management and ownership of key finance processes, including external billing, reporting weekly performance and posting month end journals.
* Ensure adequate financial control is in place and adhered to, including all key balance sheet elements (Fixed Assets, Stock, Debtors, WIP, Accruals & Prepayments)
* Support a profit centre manager with the financial management of an operational cost centre, ensuring accurate forecasts and business plans are created.
* Provide meaningful, value adding analysis on issues impacting the business both current and future
* Provide pro-active support to the finance controller on month end issues and producing key analysis schedules.
* Review and ensure timely approval of supplier invoices and resolution of supplier queries escalated from Accounts Payable.
* Relate business performance to financial impact and inform the Finance Controller
* Management of team goals. Ensuring all resources and implications are planned for, managed and owned.
* Ensure the creation of accurate and timely KPIs and customer dashboards.
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available and can interview at short notice.
Working knowledge of Oracle is beneficial but not essential
The successful candidate will be paid between £14-16 per hour.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77447227