Accounts Receivable Clerk
Do you have experience Accounts Receivable and are looking for your next opportunity within a fun, dynamic team?
This opportunity is working in a finance team of 11, with specific responsibility for raising sales invoices, allocating cash receipts from customers, producing sales figures and data entry.
The client are a leading, independent publisher of illustrated books on art, architecture, design, fashion, archaeology and history. There is a close-knit team that you would be working as part of and reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
The company are based near Holborn so candidates will need to be
- Daily sales ledger tasks: raising sales invoices, credit notes and refunds.
- Record-keeping of credit control notes and reporting monthly to manager, agents/sales reps and account managers.
- Data entry into Excel
- Maintain Aged Debtor ledger: Small balance/exchange difference write offs/matching off zero balances & payments on account
- Allocating cash receipts from customers
- Credit control including monthly customer statements, letters, telephone contact.
- Producing sales figures
- 1-2 years in a Sales Ledger/Data Entry role
- Experience using Excel (Vlookups/Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as you'll be communicating with clients
- Desire to work in the publishing industry
- Willing to get stuck into a hands-on role
- Problem solving ability
This Accounts Receivable position is a 6 month contract working for a leading publishing company in the Holborn area. They are looking to pay between £21,000-£23,000 pro rata for the position and are keen to get someone to start ASAP.
If you are interested in working in a creative environment as part of a close-knit team, please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77413578