An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Analyst to join a growing business based near Solihull.
The purpose of the Credit Analyst role is to provide support to the Funding & Credit Manager by preparing credit application files for the business.
Main duties of the Credit Analyst role are;
- To facilitate the continual review of the credit lines
- Preparation of credit packs for client underwriting
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of documentation held on file
- Adherence of credit policies and procedures across the business
- Ensuring appropriate funding is available for current clients and assistance in securing funding for new clients
- To address queries in a timely manner from suppliers
- Be responsible for client reviews and ensuring facility for their ongoing requirements
Maintain the funding and credit processes across all businesses and ensure their continuity
The ideal candidate for the Credit Analyst role will be from a similar role and ideally have experience in the asset funding sector. You will have excellent excel skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
In order to apply for the Credit Analyst role then please click the link. If your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77400099