My client is a local, established and reputable Accountancy Practice within Peterborough. They have a good reputation for supporting their staff and servicing their client base. Due to an increase in their services, they are looking to open a new department and create a new Bookkeeper position on a permanent, full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be an AAT Qualified Bookkeeper with at least 3 years experience in Practice or Industry. The future of this role is to build your own team of Accounts Assistant and service the needs of the firms client base as they continue to grow.
As the successful Bookkeeper, your duties will include:
- Be the first point of contact to all your bookkeeping clients
- Manage your own client portfolio
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping including file set ups, income review and reconciliation etc.
- Extended Trial Balance preparation, drafting basic accounts
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare Management accounts for businesses
- Assist the firm with it's 'making tax digital' solution
To be considered for this Bookkeeper position, you will need to have up to date SAGE 50 experience and great communication skills. You must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle.
To receive a full job spec, please submit your application to Dan Nightingale or call
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77473682