Macildowie's marketing team are working with an international business based in the Staffordshire area who are looking to add a Marketing Assistant to their ranks! The successful candidate will play a key role in the operational day to day tasks for the marketing department that will cover all channels.
Joining the marketing department, you will be responsible for:
* The design and production of marketing collateral
* Maintain the company website
* Maintain and grow the companies presence on all social media channels
* Attending events and trade shows
To be considered for this role it is essential you meet the following requirements:
* Previous experience of marketing administration or a holder of a marketing degree
* Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite particularly Photoshop & InDesign
* Good knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
* Experience of Content Management Systems
* Experience of HTML (beneficial)
* Commercial awareness
* Creativity and adaptability
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
* Strong attention to detail and diligence
* Full UK drivers licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate marketer to grow and evolve their skill set in a diverse role that will cover all ends of marketing. If you meet the above requirements - please submit your CV for review ASAP!!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77456364