You will take ownership of all your developments and resales, from devising marketing plans, briefing agencies and implementing marketing campaigns, to monitoring and reporting onROI. You will ensure all communications with the customer are user-friendly, accurate and up-to-date, and that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
London based housing association.
This housing association is looking for a creative marketer with a passion for innovation and development to join their team and take ownership of existing and future developments. Key responsibilities include,
- Work with sales consultants to plan and implement marketing and PR strategies.
- Take ownership for all marketing (on and off-line) for your developments, ensuring all communications are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Brief creative agencies and co-ordinate production of high quality material that adheres to the corporate brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain relationships with all internal departments and communicate success within the organisation.
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and inform Marketing Manager where they are likely to over-run and report the impacts.
- Experience in a marketing role to a similar level with a wide scope of marketing channels used.
- Experience in effectively managing multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in marketing properties and/or homes.
- Experience in copy writing and proof reading
25 days Holiday(plus bank holiday)
Great package with strong pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77391941