Management Accountant (Temporary)
In this role, Management Accountant (Temporary), the client is looking for a candidate that is able to work within an expanding company whilst being fully responsible for the production of campaign accounting of revenue recognition. They are looking for someone with strong management accounting experience with a proactive hands on approach within the accountancy environment.
If successful in this role as a Management Accountant (Temporary) you will be working for an International company that is constantly expanding. It is based in Central London in a vibrant business setting with easy access on public transport.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Being fully responsible for production of campaigns accounting of revenue recognition and cost of sales for the divisions of the company
- Discuss regularly trends and work on actions to improve profitability of Division as requested
- Responsible for the accounting recognition of revenue and reject provisions
- Calculate profitability of campaigns and involvement in setting forecast models for new campaigns
- Work closely with operations staff in division to examine financial impact of transactions, operational systems and agreements
- Liaise closely with operations on reporting of sales and approval rates
- Continuous system and process improvements of reporting and data conversion.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Possess strong IT skills and have intermediate level of excel
- Can work to demanding deadlines
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and challenge
- Demonstrates an ambition for success and pro-actively seeks out opportunities for improvement
- Have previous experience of working within a management accounts team or finance function
- Have experience of financial systems would be beneficial
- Be able to communicate effectively to stakeholders and share knowledge
- Have the ability to present key data or ideas
- Be a team player
- Be Flexible, able to work in a changing environment
The successful Management Accountant (Temporary) will be working with a company that has already emerged as a International company, but is looking to keep this trend of success going. The role will be offering extremely competitive rates.
Candidates need to be immediately available to be considered for the role and this position will be starting on Monday.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77201750