My client is one of Europe's most innovative law firms and they are currently looking for a Credit Controller with a proven track record in the legal sector is required for this incredibly fast-paced and growing Credit Control team.
You will be working in a really friendly environment, you will be looking for a new opportunity and a new challenge to build on your current credit control/accounts receivable skills, and will have a commercial approach to your working day. This role is really varied, and you'll gain exposure to the following:
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables;
- Manage client account balances by working closely with relevant fee earners;
- Analyse portfolio & have strong control over estimated cash collection & debt status throughout the month;
- Ensure all cash receipts & transfers comply with the 'solicitors accounts rules' requirements & are properly accounted for.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment demonstrating success at reducing aged debts & improving metrics;
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills cultivating long term relationships at all levels of own & customer's organisation.
Your attitude will be key to your success in this business which prides itself on looking after its employees, ensuring they have the best engagement possible.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77454472