Credit Control temporary position offered for a successful business in Coalville. Recovering debt through high volumes of customer calls.
My client is a successful family run business who due to the volume of work they currently have would like to recruit a temporary Credit Controller on an ongoing basis.
The Credit Controller will:
- Make regular contact with customers through high volumes of outbound calls to discuss payments
- Discuss payments with customers and obtain payment promises
- Update customer accounts, issue copy invoices and statements
- Communicate effectively with management on accounts and ensure appropriate approach is used when chasing outstanding debt
- Making between 60-70 outbound calls daily to customers
You will be a driven and motivated individual with previous exposure to Credit Control positions. This role would suit a candidate who is eager to obtain more experience in Credit Control as the role will focus on the contact with customers and making outbound calls. You will be target orientated as the expectation is to achieve a minimum of 50+ calls to customers daily
Ongoing temporary opportunity, ownership of a debt ledger and reducing aged debt, great location and fun working environment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77388629