11 SEN Teaching Assistant, Haringey
1:1 Teaching Assistant who has previous experience in an SEN support role and a calm, confident approach. This role requires a caring and resilient graduate who has previous experience in an SEN support role with the skills to work through a pupil's individual academic and personal progress plan with a calm, confident approach.
- To support the education and development of pupils in the school.
- To support the teacher as directed.
- To carry out all duties as directed by teachers to maximise learning opportunities for all pupils.
- To assist with target setting, record keeping and assessment in classes.
- To assist with the planning and preparation of materials and learning resources.
- To be a role model at all times to the pupils.
- To supervise pupils outside classroom activities, e.g. meal times and recreation times, as requested.
- To collaborate with colleagues and other professionals to meet the social, emotional, education, health and mental health needs of the pupils.
- To attend and participate in performance appraisal and staff meetings and any other meetings as required.
- To follow the policies, procedures and guidelines of the school.
Classroom is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77409446