Marketing Assistant- Caravan Sales
One of our Central Support Offices is based in Gosforth and is a bustling hub of Parkdean Resorts. This exciting place to work houses all the essential supporting functions for our 73 holiday parks along with our award winning Contact Centre.
This modern office has a great feel, a mix of energetic knowledgeable professionals all working as one unified team to achieve Parkdean Resorts objectives. Based near the centre of Newcastle upon Tyne, it has great transport links.
Do you have great organisational and communication skills? Do you have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines? We are recruiting an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our successful Marketing Team in Newcastle Upon-Tyne.
- Support the implementation of marketing communications and projects to drive new business lead generation for holiday home and lodge sales for the UK’s largest holiday park operator.
- Support the regional sales team in delivering part exchange targets across the business and create consistent and on-brand customer communications for all 68 holiday home sales parks.
- Work with the holiday home sales Brand Managers and Assistant Brand Managers to deliver performance driven marketing communication to drive sales leads to achieve park targets
- Coordinate communication for our prospective sales leads and owners including point of sale, surveys and marketing comms
- Help to deliver the Caravan Sales 2018 budgeted margin through marketing communication
- Assist the Brand Managers and Assistant Brand managers in reporting on the performance and success of campaigns by marketing channels with a specific focus on leads generated and conversions to sale for Direct Mail, newspaper inserts and local marketing campaigns
- Compile weekly marketing updates
- Support the caravan sales marketing team with the departments administration and invoicing systems and procedures
- Identify additional opportunities to communicate ownership in parks’ local areas
- Supporting at local & national exhibitions
- Co-ordinate and attend park audits and visits with the local marketing team to identify new marketing opportunities at a local level
- Support the Marketing Manager, Brand Manager and Assistant Brand Managers to implement tasks and projects that may arise
- Manage day to day administration functions including invoice processing and administration to assist the local marketing team
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of both verbal and written English language
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and work under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A sound working knowledge of Excel with an ability to create and maintain complex spreadsheets
- Be a self-motivator
- A strong team player
- Ability to travel
- Previous experience in a lead focused consumer facing business
- Marketing qualification
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77220113