A hard working and motivated Administrator with Marketing experience is required by our client, a small yet dynamic City based IT company, to promote the products and services they offer and provide administrative support to the office and Marketing Manager.
With a proactive approach and a confident nature, you will be responsible for coordinating and maintaining the company's marketing initiatives including organising marketing events, planning and executing marketing campaigns and updating social media and website content (70%).
You will also be required to undertake research and general administration (30%)
This role will be suited to a Marketing Administrator who is passionate about their work, has strong analytical and problem solving skills, is a confident communicator and possesses the ability to work under their own initiative.
Experience of working with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc) and knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Pro and Photoshop would be advantageous.
The role offers the opportunity to grow and progress but our client is looking for a 'stayer' someone who isn't looking to quickly progress their career and move on as soon as other opportunities arise.
Key responsibilities in this Marketing Administrator role include:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns
- Organising marketing events
- Tracking campaign responses and generating new leads
- Reporting and post-campaign analysis
- Managing and updating website and social media content
- Preparing marketing material i.e presentations, case studies etc
- CRM data management
- Office administration including answering calls, ordering office supplies, arranging couriers etc
- Organising meetings and social events
- Maintaining staff records
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in a Marketing and Administrative role
- Experience or using marketing-mix tools
- Ability to translate business objectives into suitable marketing campaigns
- Experience of working with third parties (creative agencies, direct marketing agencies, event management companies etc)
- Experience / knowledge of working with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Proactive, passionate, hard-working and professional nature
- Self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
- Confident communicator with an excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- Accurate and a strong eye for detail
- Experience of Adobe InDesign/Pro and/or Photoshop would be advantageous
- Available immediately would be beneficial
If this role sounds of interest and you possess the necessary skills and experience, then we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE - Marketing Administrator'
Thank you for reading this marketing job advertisement. Please only apply for this position if you meet the required skills and experience criteria and your CV is free from errors.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure based on the requirements of our clients. We regret that if you have not been contacted within two working days that your application for this position has been unsuccessful. However, please check your junk email folder to ensure that your spam filter hasn't blocked an email from us. We receive many CVs a day and are unable to enter into telephone conversations until we have completed our initial selection procedure.
If you are already registered with Carousel Consultancy, please contact your Consultant directly to discuss any vacancies you see advertised. You do not need to reapply.
To help you in your job search, please visit our website which has useful advice including specimen CVs, interview tips and how to help you in your search for the perfect role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77414845