Temporary Management Accountant
We are working with an organisation based in North Bristol, who are looking for a Management Accountant on a 6 month basis.
A well established organisation requires a temporary management accountant to join their team in North Bristol
The responsibilities of the temporary management accountant include:
- Responsibility for group company accounts and forecast packs being issued on a monthly basis
- Variance analysis
- Performance reporting - profitability, productivity, resource management, client and sector level
- Quarterly performance reporting for the business support functions against agreed budgets
- Monthly cashflow reporting
- Identity & document process improvements
- Ad-hoc project work as required by the business
The successful temporary management accountant will:
- Be a good communicator
- Strong team working skills and willingness to 'get stuck in' to a task.
- Good eye for detail, confident and able to gain respect quickly.
- Able to take own initiative, deal with difficult situations calmly and deliver when other members of the team are absent from the office.
- PC/IT skills - Advanced Excel knowledge (pivot tables, Macros etc).
- Ability to organise, prioritise and multi-task.
- Good work ethic when handling confidential documents and information.
- Confident -must deal with individuals at all levels.
An exciting opportunity to a join a well established organisation in Bristol on a temporary fixed term basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77242722