Credit and Billings administrator
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Credit and Billing Administrator to join one of our top clients based in Totton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of busy and vibrant team.
The Credit and Billings administrator will be responsible for chasing outstanding debt and ensuring payment of outstanding invoices, credit checking new customers and opening new credit accounts ensuring the company has all the relevant information on the debt.
- Chasing of debts via email and outbound telephone call
- Dealing with and resolving invoice enquiries from customers
- Reconciling key accounts and communicating to the customers
- Processing late payment fees and interest
- Maintaining group statements for larger accounts (weekly updates to customers)
- Manage and reconcile the bank statements daily and payments for HSBC Commercial Acct
- SAGE cash book management
- HSBC Commercial Finance Management including submissions, month end rec, transfer any other HSBC CF related issues
- Sales orders, service call, damages and contracts along with associated back up documents and customer account management
- Billing rental Customers (Simplify)
- Monthly CES parts and equipment invoice
- Uploading of invoices onto customer portals and maintaining status of portal accounts
- Processing credit Notes and maintenance of in house credit note Analysis
- Shipping of stock for invoicing and FOC items for booking out
- Run daily reports for parts used, calls with estimates & no contract cover
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a finance role
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP's/Pivot tables
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Conversant on SAGE 200
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77427592