Accounts Receivable Clerk - Travel/events company
A temporary to permanent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a well-established business within a finance team of 7, reporting into the Accounts Receivable Manager. Upon successful completion of the temporary assignment, there will be an opportunity to take on a permanent role within the team.
The organisation are based in West London and are an international, award winning corporate travel and events business. They specialise in organising music tours, film/production set travel, events and travel for private clients including private jets, chaffeuring and concierge services. Due to the increased demand for music touring the organisation is expanding rapidly so it is an exciting time to join!
The role will involve:
- Ensuring invoices raised are accurate before sending out
- Resolving queries and dealing with issues regarding receivables mailbox
- Reporting to and working with AR Manager
- Daily cash allocations (online banking)
- Chasing debt for allocated ledgers
- Managing aged debt
- Overseeing Agent queries and invoicing
- Working on year end accounts and audit preparation
- Liaising and working with finance team including accounts payable function
The successful candidate will need to:
- Have proven themselves in an Accounts Receivable role previously
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years previous experience
- Be an AAT studier, or educated to minimum of A level standard
- Have strong attention to detail, be a problem solver and have a can-do attitude
- Be enthusiastic about continuing their career within the Accounts Receivable function
- An inquisitive nature and an ability to use initiative
- Be a team player and enjoy the energetic nature of the office
A temporary to permanent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable clerk to join a buzzing office environment. The role is paying between £22,000-£24,000 dependent on experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your AR skills, and are immediately available please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77354085