Credit Control Assistant
Do you have experience within credit control in a legal firm environment?
Are you competent in the use of accounting software such as Elite?
Position: Credit Control Assistant
Salary: £19,500 (pro rata)
Hours: Part time (Monday to Friday / 10am – 3pm)
Location: Milton Keynes
The job will involve…
- Assisting the senior credit controller with the daily responsibilities of credit control collections.
- Chasing all outstanding debts over a specified amount of time old and running the collections process.
- Making contact with clients via telephone and written correspondence to catch up on outstanding invoices and secure 100% collection - running the daily statement process.
- Liaising and communicating with company departments to support in the debt collection and highlight any high risk issues or clients.
- Keeping the credit control spreadsheets up to date with expected monies.
- Ensuring all data is accurate and maintaining the master statement for client data.
The right candidate will have…
- An interest in working within a credit control only role.
- Previous experience in a legal firm credit control environment.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable Collection Software and Elite.
- Understanding of the SRA accounts rules.
- Experience in dealing with bank account transactions and online banking systems.
- Competent skills in using Microsoft software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Access.
- Competent education level in Maths and English.
- Previous experience and ability to work within a pressurised environment.
- An ability to communicate at senior levels and liaise with all necessary individuals both internally and externally.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77422624