Credit Controller. Stockport. Full-Time. Permanent. Retail, Wholesale. Consumer Goods (CPG). FMCG. Finance. Accountancy.
Our client is a well established and prestigious 'bespoke' company based in the Stockport area.
The role of Credit Controller will involve:
- Full responsibility for the National Accounts and International customer ledgers.
- Through a real understanding of how the National Accounts and International customers and teams work, reduce outstanding customer debt with an immediate focus on reducing aged debt.
- You'll take ownership of all credit control recording and reporting, ledger balances and account reconciliations for your customer groups.
- You'll create strong open relationships with customers through the provision of timely and accurate account information and the efficient resolution of queries.
- You'll use sound judgement to ensure credit given to customers is controlled effectively and be on top of any changes to payment patterns to be able to avert indebtedness whilst maintaining sales growth.
- Through close consultation with the Heads of the sales divisions, you'll provide on-going development and improvement of credit control systems and procedures, looking to implement pro-active measures that ensure your customers do not have reason to withhold monies due.
- Effective liaison with our Credit Control Manager to ensure you both have the full picture around the current business credit control situation
- You will previous experience in a full function/varied Credit Control role.
- You will have strong communication skills, be able to listen to the needs of customers and provide information that is accessible and accurate
- You will have a desire to provide excellent customer service
- You will be an inquisitive problem-solver who sees things through to the end and looks for improvements in everything you do
- You will enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can demonstrate your ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload because you have a complete understanding of what brilliance looks like
- You will be highly analytical and have great attention to detail and experience of working to tight deadlines
- You will be computer literate and a whizz on Microsoft Excel
- You will be a positive role model and have an ability to engage others as you effect the changes you implement.
- Competitive remuneration
- Interesting and varied role
- Excellent working conditions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77328604