Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Our client is a fast-paced and growing business with a friendly accounting function based in St Ives.
They are now looking for someone to join them in a senior purchase ledger capacity
Managing a small team in an efficient manner to ensure compliance with relevant payable systems, policies and procedures, your duties will include;
- Carrying out weekly BACS payment runs according to the designated cash allocation targets
- Managing the purchase ledger function and paying suppliers in a timely manner
- Ensuring all invoices/credit notes received are registered and scanned by team in a timely manner
- Take sole responsibility for keeping key suppliers
- Looking after the CAPEX log and issuing related CAPEX numbers
- Regularly reviewing the ledger, analysing and maintaining supplier stops
- Monthly and quarterly statement reconciliations of key suppliers
- Assist with provision of control audit resources for operational sites
- Acting as point of escalation to resolve accounts payable issues in a timely manner, investigating queries and escalating if appropriate
- Providing Weekly KPIs to the management team
- Training where necessary and maintaining and creating relevant process notes
- Managing month end and year end closing procedures
- Ad hoc duties
This is a role that will suit someone who not only has strong experience of accounts payable and high volumes, but ideally of also managing a small team.
You will be a systems oriented candidate and someone who enjoys a challenge
If this sounds like a role for you, send your CV for immediate consideration.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77414752