Senior Marketing Executive
Better Placed are working with a leading consumer services provider based in the heart of Sheffield City Centre. Due to a period of growth and up and coming acquisitions they are on the look out for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their well established Marketing team. This role will work across traditional marketing channels specifically across acquisition and integrating brand to help continue to grow and develop the wider business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Online and offline marketing tactics to support lead generation and acquisition
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that use all appropriate channels in order to meet specified business objectives focused on a B2C audience.
- Analysing performance of campaigns (providing detailed ROI), quickly identifying new areas for improvement and optimising acquisition, conversion and retention
- Manage all campaigns on time and to budget.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders and external third parties to progress activity.
- Collate thorough evaluation of each campaign, ensuring the necessary MI is included in order to make recommendations for continuous improvement of future campaign activity.
- Ensure buy-in from all relevant parties when developing plans and marketing activities and agree target outcomes.
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external customers including senior branch network executives and managers, product team, Legal, Compliance, PR and media and creative agencies.
This is an extremely exciting role and the perfect chance for an marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years experience to step in to a senior level role and to join a business that is committed to creating leading marketing to drive business growth. This role is commutable from Sheffield, Derby, Wakefield, Doncaster, Leeds, and any other South Yorkshire based location. To find out more about this role and the opportunities it presents to the successful candidate either hit APPLY or give me a call to hear more!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77391844