Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Qualified Fund Accountant to join a real estate investment management firm based in the City of London. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive firm for a period of over 6 months and help them out in a period of transition were you will have maximum input to the business.
Duties for this Qualified Fund Accountant will include the following:
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of the accounting functions for the allocated funds
- Support the financial controllers with the daily fund accounting duties
- Assist with the cash flow forecasting of the funds
- Support business as usual activity and any ad hoc projects as and when needed
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Fund accounting in the financial services sector ideally within real estate
- Experience of IRIS software is preferable
- Strong excel skills
- Strong communication skills
An investment services group with a primary focus on real estate and infrastructure. With over $3 Billion AUM and an experienced management team with multiple years in the industry, this company is going from strength to strength and looking at diversifying into new markets.
With a finance team of 6 in a friendly and professional environment this is a great opportunity to become an appreciated member of the business.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for a minimum of 6 months.
The rate for this Qualified Fund Accountant between is £300-£350 per day for the suitable candidate.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77438195