Marketing Assistant - Lowestoft
My client is an innovate manufacturing company based in Lowestoft.
They are recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join their team.
The position is offered on a permanent, full-time basis; working 40 hours per week from 08:30 to 17:00 on a Monday to Friday, although some flexibility will be required.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, duties will include supporting the department in its primary goals and daily administrative tasks, which will include assisting in the organisation of campaigns and developing / delivering marketing strategies.
This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Contribute to the administration for key shows/events/expos including calendar entries, completing the template, arranging materials and despatch of equipment in a timely manner
- Organise the supply of marketing materials and ensure stock levels are sufficient to meet needs (reordering as necessary in line with procedures)
- Keeping the storage of materials tidy and equipment maintained
- Inter-department liaison, and encouragement/information support to Customer Service and Sales Team
- Conduct market research and analysis of campaigns & questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, Adwords, campaigns etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend as required to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations/slideshows
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Accurate copywriting with structure, tone and pace aligned to the company’s Mission, Vision and Values for marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Liaison/networking with publishing houses/journalists/Guilds and Groups for advertising/editorial
- Press Cuttings and Online PR collation and preparing ‘Digests’ on a Quarterly & Annual basis
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant (Minimum 2 years experience)
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a pro-active customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Superb communication and people skills
- Marketing & Business/Management/Degree or relevant qualifications, (experience in the foodservice or retail sector is a strong advantage but not essential).
- Creative Flair is a bonus (Knowledge/Experience of Adobe products beneficial but not essential)
Salary dependent upon experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77398410