Catering & Hospitality. Hospitality and Catering. Full-Time. Permanent. Macclesfield. Accountancy. Finance. Credit Controller
Our client is a well established and respected Business Services company with its Head office based in Macclesfield. Excellent working conditions coupled with a variety of benefits makes this a employer of choice in the North.
Overall Purpose of Job:
Responsible for managing a portfolio of debts and ensuring that the clients adhere to the contractual payment terms to improve the cash collections, reduce the DSO and the minimise the risk of bad debt for the business.
Key Accountabilities: Credit Controller
- Managing a large portfolio of client accounts.
- Take responsibility to drive the resolution of client queries within a prompt timescale.
- Allocate payments to the client accounts.
- Process the monthly statement of accounts and dunning process.
- Produce weekly debt reports for the operational teams.
- Attend weekly debt calls with the operational teams.
- Ensure the UK Group credit policy is adhered to.
- Risk assessment for potential new clients.
- Ad hoc tasks that may be required in relation to client accounts.
Experience and Knowledge: Credit Controller
- Previous worked within a Credit Controller role.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing high volume of accounts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literate with good level of Excel skills.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Ideally worked with SAP.
- Benefits package
- Excellent working conditions
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77409253