I am currently recruiting for my well established client based near to Winsford. There is the need for an experienced (minimum 3 years) credit controller to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a successful organisation who can offer a competitive salary + benefits / bonus.
Successful candidates should have significant and dedicated experience in credit control and work well as part of a team. Candidates must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills, be computer literate, have excellent attention to detail and have a willing attitude to perform varied tasks.
The position will report to the Finance Manager and indirectly to the Finance Director. However, liaison with other departments such as Sales is required on a daily basis.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Principal Accountabilities but not limited to the following;
* Chase Debtors for payment
* Managing the sales ledger in Sage Line 50
* Production of Ledger Review Reports
* Issue of monthly statements
* Review of credit limits
* Resolving invoice queries
* Assisting generally with on-going Accounts practice
* Mentoring junior/temporary staff
* General admin support as required throughout the business
* At least 3 years dedicated Credit Control experience
* Sage Line 50 experience
* Confident communication skills and an excellent telephone manor
* Well presented with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
* IT literate - Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and ideally with Sage Accounts experience
* Offers will be subject to passing DBS check (formerly CRB check) and satisfactory references received before start of employment
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77423773