Credit Controller - Insurance
Our client, an established and reputable insurance company with offices internationally, are seeking an experienced and dedicated Credit Controller to join their Credit Control function.
Joining a friendly and sociable team of 6, you will be enthusiastic and a quick learner, with a desire to make a success of your career.
- Allocating premium receipts on the accounting system as and when required.
- Investigating and resolving any unreconciled cash in conjunction with underwriters and brokers.
- Collection of premiums.
- Maintaining and keeping records up to date in accounting systems.
- Providing general assistance within the Finance Department as and when required.
- Responding to correspondence and other enquiries received in the Finance Department.
- Minimum 3 years experience gained within the Credit Control function of either an insurance company or insurance broking house.
- Ideally an understanding of delegated authority processes. ?
- Intermediate Excel - confident user of Excel, Word - able to compose internal and external correspondence and documentation
- Well presented
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a lovely team therefore, if you have the necessary skill set please apply within.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77337004