Apprentice Technical Sales Consultant
Did you know that the first theories on coding were wrote by Ada Lovelace in 1843?
If you are keen to learn more about software, and in particular, software sales, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Baltic Training and ELF Productivity are excited to be recruiting for a Technical Sales Consultant Apprentice to join their experienced team in Wigan.
Creating industry leading Time and Attendance systems, ELF Productivity ensure that their software, Ceequel, adapts to the unique requirements of each client. With over 30 years industry experience, customer satisfaction is an integral part who ELF Productivity are!
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience.
When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training
You will be working alongside the current team and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Attend exhibitions with colleagues to network with potential clients
- Attend sales meetings alongside the current sales team and business development manager
- Develop new business opportunities
- Generate quotes for sales leads
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in IT Technical Sales
- CompTIA A+ 901 & 902
- Social Selling
- Sales Fundamentals
- Level 2 Functional Skills (English, maths and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- Interest in software
- Driven towards a career in sales
- Good communication skills; verbal and written
- 5 GCSEs A-C including English
- Attention to detail and good administration skills
- Ability to give presentations to members of the management team
- An interest in Social Media & Digital Marketing would be beneficial
The future is bright
Upon completion of the 12 month programme, there are real progression opportunities available.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- Full time, 37.5 hours a week
- £8,000 per annum
Location and travel:
The role is located within walking distance of Pemberton train station and other public transport routes to central Wigan and the surrounding areas.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77419649