Are you looking for an exciting new role with an international brand? Do you enjoy working with people? Read on to learn more about a position that can put you back in the driving seat of your career!
A rewarding and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive to join one of the top tyre manufacturers worldwide. Our client is a high profile, growing brand synonymous with performance within the automotive, motorcycle and bicycle sectors.
This exciting role will see you working across sponsorship, social media, PR and exhibition activity.
You will be responsible for developing key relationships with sponsors across automotive, motorcycle and bicycle sectors. Working closely with the teams and riders to ensure the brand message is delivered and enhanced at every opportunity. You will be in an envious position of exposure to race meetings and involved with marketing projects where your breadth of knowledge in the motor/motorcycle/bicycle industry will grow rapidly and exponentially.
The role will see you developing a strategy for social media activity and posting corporate and sponsor related social media.
- To develop sponsorship relationships, increasing the brand presence
- To plan and deliver high-quality exhibition trade and consumer stands that contribute to the acquisition of new customers
- To brief high quality creative work to the internal design team
- To constantly strive to measure and improve sponsor effectiveness
- To develop the social media strategy across all disciplines?
The Nuts and Bolts:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing the relationships with sponsors, ensuring contractual obligations are met
- Creating strong brand presence at events and exhibitions, working closely with sales teams
- Liaising with the PR team to ensure all sponsor activity is actively promoted within the automotive, motorcycle and cycle sectors
- Managing the corporate social media space, e-campaigns, and producing regular updates on the social media platforms
- You will contribute and assist in implementing the marketing plan that represents the brands strategy and products
- Communicating sponsor activity to internal UK and overseas departments
- Developing and creating copy for both digital and traditional platforms
- Experienced in using Windows with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Attending numerous events (including many weekends). Transport is provided for this travel if required.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in Marketing or Business Studies with marketing
- Minimum 2 years working in a Marketing role or similar
- To present a consistent and professional brand image at all times
- A creative thinker with the ability to produce unique and innovative ideas
- Experience in copy writing and social media with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Willing and able to work weekend on a regular bases (lieu days given in exchange)
- To constantly strive to measure and improve marketing effectiveness
- Full driving license
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office
- A lot of passion and energy with a friendly personality
- Drive and determination
- Some knowledge and/or interest in automotive, motorcycle or bicycle would be preferred although not essential
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Ability to plan and manage integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Ability to write compelling, single minded creative briefs for the internal creative team
- Excellent command of English language - grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Able to work on own initiative and develop own briefs and campaigns
- Able to work well with other departments to ensure success of campaigns
- Able to juggle a wide range of projects and used to prioritising a large workload
- Experience of managing external suppliers
- Drive and determination
- Strategic thinker
- Artistic flair
- £23,000 - £25,000 salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours a week (flexible working hours may apply)
- Free Parking
- Lieu days given for weekend days worked
£23,000 - £25,000 + benefits
Full time, flexible
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77346509