Position reports into the Head of Finance for the respective division, a significant part of this position is the control of commissions and penalties and therefore the role has a direct impact on the profitability and cash flow of the business.
Role demands a talented individual with good interpersonal skills, which equips them to design and drive change in a manufacturing environment where the customer base is demanding and constantly striving for improvement.
- To prepare Statutory Accounts and Annual Reports of the Company and monthly Management Accounts.
- To efficiently process all elements of central overheads within the Management Accounts whilst ensuring the accuracy & integrity of the data.
- Responsible for the key precious metal accounting controls and ensuring the leasing facility correctly matches the inventory being held by the organisation
- Responsible for managing the capital approval process and maintaining control over the fixed asset register.
- Business partnering engineering department and other key stakeholders in developing rolling 5 year capital programs.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of budget models and business partnering central and recharge cost centre owners in preparing annual and half yearly Budgets and 5 year plans.
- Reviewing and analysing performance throughout the year for Central Cost areas, recharge cost centres and Balance Sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy and integrity of all elements of sterling banking and debtor records.
- To ensure company credit card policy is being adhered to by the wider business.
- Provide a financial service and advice to the group of companies including knowledge of statutory requirements for charities.
- Assist in ensuring the overall objectives of the Finance section are met.
You must have a strong Accounting background, from a large business background and be comfortable producing management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and be able to start from 13th November onwards
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77435567