Credit Controller - £20,000 - £23,000 – Software Organisation - Permanent - Slough
Our client, a leading software organisation based in Slough are currently recruiting for a credit controller on a permanent basis.
- Manage allocated debtor ledgers and ensure debtor notes are kept up to date
- Proactively identify accounts that will require special attention
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms
- Undertake complex reconciliations, and compile documentation for legal action
- Liaise with the sales order processing team to ensure that all customer details are up to date and correct
- Maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
- Contribute to weekly debt reports for Head Office, highlighting issues and solutions
- Complete analysis, reconciliation and input of daily receipts
- Produce credit notes when requested
- Proven experience of operating in a large volume / low value credit control environment.
- Confident, persuasive and clear communicator.
- Ability to build relationships with both external customers and internal teams at all levels within the organisation.
- Numerate, analytical, highly organised and with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- A self-starter who can work both independently and as part of a team
To apply for this role please email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77413322