Benefits include: 26 days holiday plus bank, pension scheme, life assurance and income protection, flexi pension, parking onsite and many more.
· Conduct marketing campaigns and online marketing to generate qualified Leads
· Formulate and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans for internal clients
· Working with relevant teams to establish marketing briefs
· Plan, develop, manage and promote events
· Building rapport with new and existing clients for brand awareness
· Complete campaigns within set time frames and budgets
· provide marketing support, collateral and promotion to achieve event targets;
· Ensure that campaigns comply with financially
· Assist in the delivery of any required marketing collateral (online and offline) from brief through to final item;
· advising on best marketing practice
· Ensure measurement tools are in place monitor success & viability of campaigns
· Educated to degree level
· Relevant marketing experience
· Experience in the B2B market is desirable
· Experience in taking projects/marketing collateral requirements from development to completion;
· Enthusiastic and self-driven
· IT Literate
If you are interested please apply today or contact for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77445468