Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable - Norwich
Our client is currently looking for an Account Payable Clerk to join their team based in Norwich on an initial 3 month contract to start ASAP.
- Receive invoices and payment requests electronically Register each invoice on the Integra Purchase Ledger (PL) financial system to the correct supplier record.
- Ensure that the information relating to each supplier record held on the database is correct and request any amendments as necessary.
- Check that each invoice is valid and include the statutory required information.
- Where invoices arrive authorised and coded, ensure this is in accordance with the 'delegated powers to office' of each client.
- On invoices for purchase of services where VAT is eligible to be recovered from HM Customs & Excise, ensure that the correct VAT recovery code is used.
- Print daily 'callover' reports from PL financial system and check the invoice images to the PL report to ensure accuracy of invoice registration.
- Arrange amendments for any corrections as necessary.
- Re-run 'callover' to confirm correctness. Via each supplier record within the PL financial system, match each invoice to clear it for payment
Skills and experience required:
- IT Proficient including all MS Office Applications
- Highly organised
- Able to work accurately meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77318951