Group Financial Accountant
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager for a prestigious FTSE listed company based in Nottingham This is a pivotal role in the business ensuring the integrity of all financial reporting.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team and reviewing and interrogating financial information that is reported to the group.board and shareholders. This role offers broad exposure across both Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Group Consolidation, Internal Audit and Treasury.
- Responsible for ensuring the group management accounts and reporting to the board
- Production of the annual statutory reporting and the interim reporting to the stock exchange
- Managing and advising on all accounting technical issues
- Reviewing group wide ledger submissions
- Preparing reporting for senior management and ad-hoc reporting requests
- Involvement in the internal audit reviews across the group
Our client is looking for a strong Financial Accountant who has a strong technical skill set ideally gained in practice, and which has been added to by one/ two years experience within industry, with experience of the production of statutory accounts. You will be qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent, and be keen to progress within a fast moving company.
This is an exciting role, and offers you the opportunity to develop the processes and reports, as well as involvement in a number of projects including a system implementation.
If this sounds like the next step in your career that you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77419142